Recreation and Events Facilities
Also in the RM:
- Northern Regional Recreation Center (NRRC), which offers ice hockey, ice time rentals & banquet rentals.
- Red River Roping & Riding Club, which offers boarding, riding lessons and camps along with a variety of other events and activities.
- Located on Red Wing Road.
There are numerous facilities available for private functions.
- Honeymoon Hall – On Honeymoon Rd (NW-13-50-25-W2)
- Northern Regional Rec Center – Hwy 2 – 306-764-2200 www.nrrc.ca
- PA Wildlife Federation – Hwy 2 N – 306-764-8970
- Par Place – Hwy 3 W – 306-922-5555
- Spruce Home Activity Center – Spruce Home – 306-764-8470
- Red River roping & Riding Club – Redwing Rd – 306-763-3434
Three golf courses directly in the area.
- Kachur’s Golf Club – 18 holes www.kachursgolf.ca
- Marks Nine Golf & Country Club – 9 holes
- Spruce Home Golf Course – 9 holes
There are two campgrounds:
- Shell River RV Park / Kachur’s Golf Course – This park offers 20 full service sites (30 amp power, water & sewer at each site.) They also offer a stay and play package. Kachur’s Golf Clubhouse is across from the campground and has available: Continental, pancake, or buffet breakfasts, soup and salad or buffet lunches.
- Hwy 3 West – 5 minutes from the City of Prince Albert
- 306-763-3465 or 306-922-1158
- Whispering Pines Campground – Full service sites within walking distance of convenience store, restaurant, lounge and service station. Laundromat and Wi-Fi on site. Emphasis is placed on clean showers and washrooms. Horseshoe pits, fire pits. Within 1km of golf course.
- 5km North of the City of Prince Albert on Hwy2
- 306-763-3863 or 1-866-258-5171.