Dogs must be licensed and kept under the control of their owners at all times. Please contact your division councillor for any dog related issues. Please be a responsible pet owner!
Stray or lost dogs found in the RM can be reported to the RM office to notify the Designated office.
DOG LICENSING AND CONTROL
- All dogs shall be licensed
- All dogs shall be confined on owner’s property or be under their control at all times.
- License Fees are: $10.00 per calendar year.
- Dogs found running at large, licensed or unlicensed shall be impounded.
Pound fees are as follows within a 12-month period.
- For licensed dogs:
- $150 first impounding plus a $60/day pound fee
- $300 for second impounding plus a $60/day pound fee