Buckland Fire & Rescue
Prince Albert, SK. S6V 5R3
Controlled Burn: 306-922-3473(FIRE)
Type of Department:
- Volunteer, co-operative, non-profit, charitable organization
- Partner in North Central Mutual Aid Association
- We have approx. 25 volunteer firefighters who have access to a P-25 radio to respond if possible.
- All firefighters & rescue units are equipped with a P-25 radio.
- Vehicle Rescue (Extrication)
- TRAP (Technical Rescue Advanced Personnel)
- Trench Rescue - online
- Resources for - High Angle, Confined Space & Water Rescue
- Preparations and resources for - Search & Rescue and Urban Search & Rescue
- 3 engines, 4 tanker units, 1 semi tanker unit and 2 rescue units
- 3 Technical Rescue Trailers, housing specialized rescue equipment
- 3 Units with Highway Rescue Capabilities
- Buckland Fire & Rescue operates as a co-operative
- Members pay a one time share. This membership share is the same for both residential and commercial. A yearly levy is then applied to members to support operational costs.
- If you have more than one residential dwelling on a property you need to purchase a membership share for every household on that property.
- For those who choose not to become a member of our department or who do not pay their annual levy, or fail to report a controlled burn, our rates are as follow:
- $800.00/truck/hr. (includes two men)
- $45.00/extra man/hr.