Clay Sourcing

Published on: Author: Office_Admin

The RM of Buckland is looking for clay within its boundaries suitable for road building. Should you have a supply of clay, please contact our office at 306-763-2585 so that we can have a look at it.

Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory Withdrawn

Published on: Author: Office_Admin

Please be advised that the Water Security Agency is rescinding the Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory  –Do Not Drink Notice– for the Prince Albert Rural Water Utility’s distribution system (affecting north of Township Road to Spruce Home), which was issued on May 13, 2015, effective May 15th, 2015. The potentially affected part of the distribution system… Continue reading Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory Withdrawn

Burning Permits Are Now Burn Notifications – NEW!

Published on: Author: Office_Admin

Effective March 31, 2015: Burning Permits Replaced with New Burn Notifications Due to new legislation effective March 31, 2015, burning permits have been replaced by a simpler, more flexible burn notification system for those wishing to burn in or within 4.5 kilometres of the provincial forest during the wildfire season. Do I Need a Notification… Continue reading Burning Permits Are Now Burn Notifications – NEW!

2014 Tax Notice Newsletter

Published on: Author: admin

Flood Info / Contacts Dog Licensing & Information Waste Passes, Redwing Well Buckland Fire Memberships & GPS Numbers Pre-payment discounts Pre-Authorized Tax Payments 2014 Election Information . . . Read the newsletter